LETS GET SPOOPY!
Reblog to spread the SPOOPYNESS!
i consider 80% of my mutuals my friends even though we have never talked just to let u guys know
"Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies," from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite, played using only water glasses.
well done. And quite ethereal.
this is so beautiful and worth listening to even if you think you’ve heard this song a thousand times—ESPECIALLY if you think you’ve heard it a thousand times.
This gave me goosebumps of the good kind
- joachimmurat: war is hell and all that
- joachimmurat: but then there's nice things too
- joachimmurat: love stories
- joachimmurat: origins of great things
- feistyphocion: A chance for things to be better than they had been before.
- joachimmurat: yyyyup.
- joachimmurat: and is that not what its all about n the end.
- joachimmurat: that and the chance to grow some killer sideburns
- feistyphocion: We are inspirational as fuck.
Re-watching a movie and seeing the villain before they’re revealed as the villain like
That gif explains perfectly how my entire school sees me